Share Your Story
Gifts to the College of Charleston have affected many people as alumni, friends, faculty and staff and parents. We encourage you to share the story of how making a gift or being the beneficiary of a gift to the College has impacted your life. Thank you.
Three helpful tips:
- Be personal. Speak in the first person. Share what's natural to you and be yourself.
- Be specific. Talk about why you chose to support the College or a specific school or department in particular.
- Use photos. Do you have a photo with a scholarship recipient? Or you on campus from days gone by? Send it to us.
Ready to begin? Clicking the button below will prompt your email browser to open you can share your story with us.
Ready for takeoff
At the College, opportunities to soar to new heights are everywhere – especially if you’re one of the seven students who Boeing has taken under its wing. Read story »
Leaving a legacy
“Our hope is to inspire others who are passionate about the College to reach out and fully explore the various options available to them that will impact generations to come.” Read story »
Providing vital financial-need scholarships
2012 scholarship recipient Elizabeth Burdette traveled to Tegucigalpa, Honduras, discovering a passion for women's rights just as Margaret “Peggy” Kanapaux Sullivan. Read story »
Learn more about the impact of your donations »
This is the #CougarEffect.
- 15.4 million Dollars raised 2012-13
- 6936 Total donors
- 390+ Scholarships funded through philanthropy