You’re curious. You’re interested in the possibility of making a gift to the College BUT:
- You want to provide sufficiently for your family
- You want to have adequate income and assets to enjoy retirement
- You’re concerned about potential healthcare expenses
- Most of your assets are not in cash
- You’re concerned about having adequate income
- My gift would not really make a difference and besides, only wealthy people are philanthropists.
The Office of Gift Planning is all about information, the information you need to make a satisfying plan about your future. The decisions that you make are only as good as the information that you’ve got.
No obligation, no sales pitch, no expense, no pressure – just information.
Look through this web site – see what questions you have. Or, just call or write David Masich, JD, in the Office of Gift Planning at (843) 953-1835 or email@example.com .
It’s not about choosing the best between your family OR the College - it’s about choosing the best for your family AND for the College.
Investing in the future
“Dr. Thomas not only has invested in me and my future, he’s also a really good resource, giving me advice about the medical schools and MCATs,” says Hawkins. More about the Thomas Memorial Alumni Scholarship »