- Are you interested in a personal legacy that includes the College of Charleston?
- Would you like to increase your annual income?
- Interested to know how to make a gift without using cash?
- Would you like to make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime?
Dr. Ted and Alva Stern
Generations of students and faculty will benefit from the Dr. Ted and Alva Stern legacy.
Read more about their impact »
While writing a check is the easiest and most common way to make a gift, it may not be the best for you. There are at least 30 unique ways to make a charitable gift. If you are interested in different and creative ways to make a gift suited to your circumstances, we'd love to hear from you!
"What about...?" is the question we enjoy exploring with prospective donors. It begins the process of learning what is possible and then, what will fit the circumstances. The Office of Gift Planning offers donors expertise and creativity in accomplishing their philanthropic goals. Our objective is to assist donors in making gifts that will be personally satisfying.
The Office of Gift Planning recommends donors seek their own legal and financial counsel prior to finalizing any gift plan.
From the Desk of David Masich, J.D.
- How to use an IRA Rollover to make a gift to the College of Charleston. Click here to learn more!
Contact the Office of Gift Planning
College of Charleston
66 George Street
Charleston, SC 29424
Phone: (843) 953-1835